Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I {Heart} this Page!

The art journal page that I am sharing today is a little different than my usual pages in that it is really bold and bright. I LOVE it and I am thrilled that what I had envisioned in my head translated so well onto the page.






Supplies: 400 Series Watercolor Hardbound 11" Art Journal  (Strathmore), Tim Holtz tissue paper and stencil, Archival ink, glue n' seal (Ranger), stamps (CTMH), gelatos and Stamper's Big Brush (Faber-Castell), gesso (Golden), word strip stickers (Cosmo Cricket), beige tissue paper (misc.)

The inspiration for this page was Get Messy Art Journal Love prompt set 2 number 1 - I Love Things.  For me, that means happiness and how to achieve it by doing things that you love.

TTFN,


7 comments:

Maria said...

What a lovely art journal page, Cassandra! Awesome message with the sentiments and those bright red hearts are amazing!!!

Carole Dion said...

A lot nice détails and gorgeous shadow on your hearts!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Cassandra! Lovin' all the hearts!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow, what a vibrant and beautiful page!!! Love it!!!

Mariëtte said...

Wow, Wow Wow!!! Awesome!

Dana Tatar said...

So beautiful! I love how you colored the hearts!

Ella Swan said...

VERY beautiful!!