Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Love, Love, Love U!

Hi friends! Spreading some seasonal love with this week's take on Simon Says Stamp's Monday Spirtz and Spray challenge.  





Supplies: Tim Holtz Distress Stain Spray and watercolour paper (Ranger), Heidi Swapp stamp and foam letter (Advantus), Heidi Swapp acrylic heart (Pink Paislee), VersaMark (Tsukineko), clear emboss powder (CTMH), sequins (Simon Says Stamp), staples (misc.), cardstock (The Paper Company)

I got my spray on with Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Stain and some vintage Heidi Swapp. Always great when I can use up some of my stash.

If you haven't seen the challenge post already, be sure to check it out as the Design Team really created some wonderfully inspiring creations.

TTFN,


1 comment:

Heather McMahon said...

This is so clever! I love it!