Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Prima Watercolour Day 5


After my success with watercolouring on a Michaels' simple sentiment card for the Prima Day 2 prompt, I thought I would give it a go on for the Day 5 - Border prompt. I used one of the other 5 pack cards that I had purchased with Prima stamps and IOD water-soluble oil pastels.





Supplies: Glorious Flora and Bayou Flora stamp sets and IOD oil pastels (Prima), Silver Wink of Stella (Kuretake), sentiment card (Michaels) 

To stamp with the pastels, I both rubbed the stamp image and some colour on my craft sheet and spritzed it with water. Then, I used a waterbrush to spread or add additional colour and/or details. 




To finish it off, I added a touch of Wink of Stella to the centres of the purple flowers and some splatters.


TTFN,


1 comment:

Deb said...

Beautiful card Cassandra! Deb xo