Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Can't wait for June 1st!

Well, okay that is a bit mellow dramatic but I am really anxious for it's arrival. That is because it is the release for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's summer edition.  I am so excited to see my cover challenge layout and those of the other top 5.  I just received this in the mail yesterday as the sponsor product prize package from Savvy n'Sassy sent back with my layout and just had to share it. 


Such a generous package of scrappy goodness!  My daughter and I had fun opening it and marvelling at the items. The KaiserCraft's family tree is spectacular and will make a fabulous gift.  I will definitely have some fun with the adorable 3 Bugs in A Rug "Spread Your Wings" Caboodle kit. Perfect for the birdie lover in me!  And check out the gorgeous pile of coordinating trims.  Could a girl ask for more?!  I am smiling from ear to ear.  Thanks to both Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and Savvy n'Sassy!

Now starts the eager daily stalking of my mailbox awaiting the magazine's arrival.  Now you know why...I  can't wait for June 1st!

TTFN,

4 comments:

Carol said...

congratulations!!!!
that's so exciting ;)

Pam said...

Congrats Cassandra! That is awesome stuff you got there;)

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on ur pub! Such beautiful goodies :)

Unknown said...

Congrats and enjoy !