Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Yah Baby!

It has been a nutty week.  Some out of the ordinary family chaos and as some of you know, I am dealing with my cell phone being thrown out at my local grocery store.  I kid you not! So receiving some happy emails definitely lifts a girl's spirits.  On Thursday, I received an encouraging email that I had made it to the second level of a selection process.  Fingers still crossed for that one. But the one that has me beaming from ear to ear is the email I just received from Jackie Ludlage requesting a layout for the Winter edition of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.  Doing my happy dance!

TTFN,

2 comments:

Sherri said...

whoot, whoot! Congrats Cassandra I'll have to keep my eye out for that one. I've never seen it here.

Unknown said...

That's incredible for your cell phone ! And big congrats for the good news !