Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hang In There Card

I am loving the Magenta Spring 2014 release.  I have had a great time playing with the new stamps and in this case the wood veneer hanger.








Supplies: patterned papers, brick background stamp and wood veneer hanger (Magenta), ink (Martha Stewart and Ranger), sentiment stamp (Studio G), twine (Iris), brads and jewels (Dollarama), lace (misc.)

I made this double entendre card which appeared in the Magenta Newsletter last week as a step by step how to.  The background is stamped with the new Brick Texture stamp.







This detail photo shows all the layers created using pop dots and distressing.  I braided the floss to make for a thicker swag for the hanger.

TTFN,


1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

This is fantastic! I love the wood hanger!