Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Get Messy Art Journal Printable

I registered for the new series of Get Messy Art Journaling prompts. With pre-registration came a printable that I turned into this journal page.







Supplies: 12x9 mixed media journal (Strathmore), printable (Get Messy), soft gel (Golden), clear gesso (Liquitex), Dylusions Ink Spray (Ranger), Black acrylic paint (Artist Loft)


I reverse printed it and image transferred it on to the centre of my page. Then I clear gessoed it prior to adding the vibrant Dylusion ink colours. I sprayed each one on and then spritzed with water to make it saturated enough to run and blend as I went along. I dried slightly between colours and layers and finished it off with some grayish splatters to match the titling. So MESSY and fun!

TTFN,


2 comments:

Carole Dion said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Stunning project!!! Adore the colors! Wish I could do messy but I never quite mastered it yet :)