Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Birthday Girl

I have been finishing off the year, spending some time in my craft room, puttering away at organizing supplies and using up found items that I had laying around over the last couple of days. 





Supplies: Maggie Holmes Confetti Collection patterned papers, stickers, emboss folder (Crate Paper), baker's twine (MME), adhesive (Xyron), foam tape (Dollarama), black packaging insert (misc.)


For my last card of 2017, I made a quick fun and easy birthday girl party card. The black base for this card is made from an upcycled packaging insert that I embossed with the Maggie Holmes Birthday Song emboss folder and then sanded a bit before adhering bits and pieces from Maggie Holmes Crate Paper Confetti collection.

It will be the perfect card to celebrate a family member's birthday upcoming birthday next week as well as for entering it into Simon Says Stamps Monday Party Challenge.

TTFN,


1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your fabulous creation! The embellishments are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)