Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

With Great Love


I am up on the Magenta blog today with this Clean and Simple style card featuring a heart created using a stencil, ink and doodling.
    



I started by securing the Happy Heart stencil to the cardbase and crafting mat to ensure that it would not shift as I blended Distress Oxide inks on in an ombre fashion. Before removing the stencil, I added a spritz of water to activate the ink and provide more textural interest. After removing the stencil, I added the doodling along the edges and stamped the Do Small Things With Great Love sentiment and the Cross Hatched Heart using black ink. Then, I added some Wink of Stella to the two black hearts to provide some shimmer. Lastly, I added some sequins, to the circle areas.



TTFN,


Magenta products used:

No comments: