Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Leaful Thanks


Hello crafty friends! Today I have a fall themed thank you card that I am sharing over on the Magenta blog.





Supplies: Doodled Leaf stamp, Be Thankful stamp, Autumn Leaves stencil, patterned papers (Magenta), Kraft paper (The Paper Company), Texture Paste, Clear Rock Distress Candy Crackle Paint, Candied Apple and Mustard Stain Distress ink, Sunshine Yellow Alchohol ink, Multi-Medium Matte (Ranger), burlap, muslin and hemp twine (Misc.)


On a 5 x 5 1/2" kraft card base, I stamped the Doodled Leaf with Candied Apple Distress ink. I used a waterbrush to move the colour to fill the leaf and added some red splatters. Once dry, I restamped the leaf to darked the image. On burlap, I stenciled the oak leaf with Texture Paste and on muslin, I stenciled the poplar leaf with Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint. Once they were dry, I added Mustard Seed Distress ink to the oak leaf and Sunshine Yellow Alcohol ink on the poplar leaf. Then, I fussy cut the bird on a branch from the Last Serenade pattered paper. Next, I heat emboss stamped the Thankful part of the Be Thankful sentiment stamp and add brown marker to create shadows. Then, I wrapped the card with hemp twine and secured it before adhering all the other pieces in layers. 

This was a fun card to make. I love all the textures of this one. Hope you found some inspiration from it today.


TTFN,


*****

Magenta products used:

1 comment:

Christine Alexander said...

Cassandra, wow beautiful elements in your layered collage card.