Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Magenta Trees Galore


I'm up on the Magenta blog today with this collection of watercoloured Christmas tree cards. I used the Blessings Tree stamp and Emerald Creek glitter heat emboss powders to create a variety of different card looks.  I started by cutting up 9" x 12" Canson XL watercolour paper into 3 strips of 4" x 9" and then scoring and tent folding them.




The above trio was watercoloured with Grass GreenOlive and Turquoise Nuance powders after heat embossing. I went with classic colour combos of green, red and gold.The above trio was watercoloured with Grass Green, Olive and Turquoise Nuance powders after heat embossing. Once dry, I added the jewels.




This trio was watercoloured with Mijello Mission Gold watercolours and once dry, I used a Zig 05 marker to add shadowed outlines.




This final one, was watercoloured with Mijello Mission Gold watercolours and once dry the jewels were added on.


Fun, festive and easy to make these are perfect for some quick homemade cards for family and friends. I hope you are inspired to give them a try.

Happy creating!


TTFN,





1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

A gentle and truly lovely serenity fills these wonderful holiday season designs.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life