Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Find Your Happy


Hello crafty friends! Today, I am sharing an art journal page that is sure to bring some sunshine and smiles with its fresh greens, sunny yellow flowers and a sparkly butterfly. Makes me feel like spring is just around the corner.





I made this one on Strathmore 8 x 6" mixed media paper for a page in my loose page art journal. I used a variety of different techniques from emboss resist, watercolour stamping, heat embossing and fussy cutting. Full step-by-step instructions can be found on my post on the Magenta Blog here.





Supplies: Un Simple Regard, Petal Trio, Tranquil Buds, Doodle Flower, Find Your Happy Place, Happy Birthday Stamps, patterned paper & Grass Green Nuance (Magenta), Mixed Media Paper (Strathmore), White, Clear & Black emboss powder (Simon Says Stamp), Cadium Yyellow, Dark Chrome Yellow, Light Green, Permanent Green Olive Big Brush Markers (Faber- Castell), VersaMark ink pad & pen, Black StazOn ink (Tsukineko), white cardstock (Staples), Tim Holtz Black Soot Archival ink, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn & Peeled Paint Distress Ink, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), pencil crayons (Staedtler), 03 Black Pigma Micron Marker (Sakura), Black Sharpie




It has been a while since I have participate in a Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and I was inspired to make an art journal page when I saw this week's challengeClick on the Simon Badge below to see their DT's gorgeous creations and for the challenge details.

TTFN,




1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Radiantly beautiful AJ page. It really does sing out spring's impending return in the sweetest and most welcome of notes.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life