Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random Cuteness!

I am very much loving Crate Paper's Random collection! This line is so pretty and versatile.  This layout, is my take of a fun sketch from the January PageMaps collection.

Supplies: patterned papers (Crate Paper), stamps (CTMH, Inkadinkado), ink (Rangers, CTMH, Studio G), glitter letter stickers (MM), fabric letter stickers (Prima), punch (Fiskars), baker's twine (We R Memory keepers), pen (Creative Memories), twine and staples (misc.)

The sketch really resonated with me due to its unique design.


I flipped and moved some of the elements around to better suit my photos.  I used six different patterned papers as well as lots od stamping and faux stitching.


TTFN,

5 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Sooo cool! Love this!!! :D

Unknown said...

You made a fabulous job with this sketch, I love this page !

Sherri said...

Oh my goodness this if fabulous Cassandra. Love, love, love all the bits and pieces, it's so up my ally.

Unknown said...

oh WOW this is amazing!! Love the twine, the staples, the flag things..everything really...gorgeous work :))xx

Ann Cicilie said...

Gorgeous page - full of yummy details! Thanks for the inspiration :)