Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Font Fun with Magenta

You got to love when a product immediately inspires you with a project idea.  That was the case when I saw these Magenta Peel Offs W letter sheet.  My idea came to fruition this month for my Magenta assignment.


Supplies: patterned papers, chipboard snowflakes, chipboard letters and letter "W" Peel Offs (Magenta), cardstock (Bazzill), glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), paint (Deco Art), stickles (Rangers), tab punch (McGill), pen (Creative Memories), photo corners and jewel (miscellaneous)

Playing with the fonts and alliteration, I created this winter layout.  The journaling is tucked behind the photo and accessed by pulling up the card with the punched tab.

Here is a close up of the fussy cut and exacto knifed section.  I was going for a flowing snow drift effect where I glued down some lines but popped up others.  Also seen here is the painted and stickled chipboard snowflakes.




For the full details on its creation, be sure to hop on over to my Magenta blog post here.


TTFN,

5 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love the clean and crisp feel of this layout, Cassandra! Thanks so much for your lovely comment at my blog too - I felt the time was right and also felt I owed it to my followers to explain the reasons behind closing my blog...

hope you are well x

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your page Cassandra! Love the soft colors and the clean look and of course your way with letters!

Sherri said...

Love the colour combo here. That house is gorgeous my dear :)

Mette said...

So very lovely!

Unknown said...

love the purple and white