Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Magenta Smile Rainbow Style


With the absence of spring like weather here in Ontario (we are forecast for another snow storm which is not the norm for mid April), I am in need of some sunshine cheeriness. So today's card that I am sharing on the Magenta blog is bright and rainbow colourful.






I started with a piece of 140 lb watercolour paper and clear heat embossed the background with the Flying Butterflies stencil. Next, I added colour with a rainbow assortment of Nuance powders used as watercolours along with little splatters as I completed each colour. Once dry, I used a black marker to outline the butterflies and stamped the Smile sentiment with black heat emboss. Lastly, I matted it on black cardstock, added it to a cardbase, and added a few bitty jewels under the sentiment. 


*****

Magenta products used:



TM252 Flying Butterflies
TM252
Nuance - MNU005 - Hot Pink
MNU005
Nuance - MNU008 - Golden Yellow
MNU008
Nuance - MNU002 - Bright Yellow
MNU002
Nuance - MNU009 - Grass Green
MNU009
Nuance - MNU001 - Turquoise
MNU001
Smile
07.558.E


I hope this Smile card brightens your day!


TTFN,


No comments: