Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Floral Embossed Layers Magenta Card


Hello crafty friends! Today, I am up on the Magenta blog with a floral tent style mixed media card made with textured emboss layers.




I started with black heat emboss stamping the Azalea flower several times on a coffee filter and then colouring it with Aquamarine Nuance powder. While it was drying, I white heat embossed stamped the Leaf Lines leaves on vellum and fussy cut them out. Next, I clear heat embossed stamped the Delicate Feminine Text on a 4 1/2" x 6" white cardstock card base and then blended two green Tim Holtz Distress inks; Twisted Citron as the base with the addition of Mowed Lawn starting at the top and fading the colour as it comes down. Returning to the now dried flowers, I fussy cut them out. Lastly, I wrapped the card with cream hemp string, adhered the leaves and flowers with dimensional clear foam tape and then added a bunch of Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine sequins.

I really like the dimension and textures on this card. I hope you have enjoyed today's card.


TTFN,



*****

Magenta products used:

Azalea
Azalea


2 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

I love your blended background as a frame to that gorgeous flowers.

nwilliams6 said...

This is sooo pretty! Great images/words, and super colors. I love it!!!!