Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Prima Pretties


I had some floral fussy cutting fun with the Prima Apricot Honey patterned papers. Paired with their matching glittery paper blinged out centre flowers results in a layered floral frenzy card.




Supplies: Apricot Honey pattern papers, ephemera pack, flowers (Prima Marketing), Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress inks (Ranger), Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)


For the first layer, I cut a piece of the Tiny Blossoms pattern paper, spritzed it with water, crinkled it and then unfurled it to dry. Then, I distressed and inked the edges and added splatters of Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist before gluing it down to my card base. From there, I built up layers of fussy cut flowers and foliage from the Tiny Blossoms and Apricot Honey patterned papers along with the floral card from the Happiness Looks Good on You pattern paper which I also distressed and splattered. Next, I cut and distressed the words from the Deep Love paper and adhered them with some cereal box board for added dimension. Lastly, I added two Apricot Honey flowers and a fussy cut butterfly from the collection's ephemera pack.

I am entering this beauty in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Floral Frenzy challenge. Check out their design team's inspirational creations as well as all the other floral entries.


TTFN,


1 comment:

Christine Alexander said...

great vintage flower card Cassandra :)