Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

With Gratitude Card - Watercolour Stamping


Hello Crafty Friends! Today I am on the Magenta Blog with this fall foliage card full of beautiful oranges, yellows and reds with a sprinkling of gold.





I used combinations of Distress inks (Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Barn Door and Crackling Campfire) as I loaded the stamp with ink, stamped it,  and reloaded with ink again & spritzed with water. Next, I used a thin watercolour brush with water and pulled the ink from the edges of the leaves and moved the colour around and into the background spaces. Once that area was dry, I stamped the image again before repositioning it into a new spot on the 4 x 6 " Bristol paper using my MISTI. Then, added ink splatters with the paint brush and gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz splatters with the nozzle straw. Once that was dry, I stamped the sentiment by mixing the Gratitude stamp with the "with" part of the With Sympathy stamp. Lastly, I wrapped the panel with twine, mounted it onto a 4.5 x 6.5" kraft card base, and added a few gold jewels.

I am loving this branch of Leaves stamp as it lends itself to multiple uses. Looking forward to creating more with it.

TTFN,



*********
Magenta Products Used:

0825

No comments: