Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Color Room Palette #35

Did you check out The Color Room's Palette and sketch # 35? 


Right off  the bat, the colours reminded me of Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 collection.  It just so happens that I have a bunch of it because it was the featured line in the Nook's November kit.  Gotta love when that happens!  Here is my take on the palette and sketch:

Supplies: patterned paper, chipboard, cardstock stickers (Cosmo Cricket), chipboard letters (blk- Heidi Swapp, red- Making Memories), floss (Anchor), ink and liquid glass (CTMH), pen (Creative Memories)
My daughter's reaction..."Mommy, that is my favourite layout ever.  Can I have it in my bedroom?"  The best review a mom can ever receive.

Technique Tip: I braided the flossed to give some depth, texture and diameter and adhered it with a liquid glass adhesive.

You can see it and other's interpretation on the Color Room's photo wall on here.

TTFN,

1 comment:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow such a gorgeous colour combo and I LOVE your layout too! The braided floss adds such a nice texture! I can see why your daughter loves this page :)