Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crate Paper's New Colour Inspiration Challenge

In December, Crate Paper started a new monthly colour inspiration challenge.  Here are the details and this was the December inspiration board.


Here is what I came up with:


Supplies: patterned paper, chipboard, diecuts (Crate Paper), cardstock (Bazzill), border punches (Stampin' Up, Fiskars), letter stickers (October Afternoon), glitter chipboard letter stickers (Pink Paislee), jewels (SandyLion), pen (Creative Memories)


I scrapped an older photo of my daughter (one of the few with her glasses from when she needed them) just before her two front teeth fell out.  I love that a lot of their colours overlap on different lines which makes mixing and matching a breeze.  Using what I had on hand in my stash, I mixed "Blue Hill" patterned paper with "Paper Doll" embellishments to match the palette.  I outlined doodled the Blue Hill die-cut flowers to match the black outlines on the Paper Doll chipboard.

TTFN,

No comments: