Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Seasonal Double Page Layout

This was my seasonal retreat double page layout.

Supplies:  patterned paper (DCVW), cardstock, ink, stamps (CTMH), pen (Creative Memories)
Journaling reads:
In the morning and at night, sharing the magic of gift giving with Grandma.  It is fun seeing all your eyes light up with excitement as you each unveil a new treasure.

If you have ever ventured down my blog's sidebar you would see that I do some DT work for my friend Deanna's Queen of the Crop Country Retreats.  Each retreat, she gives the retreat ladies a complimentary make n' take double page layout.  Deanna supplies me with 2 pieces of co-ordinating patterned paper and 1 piece of coloured textured cardstock plus either black, white or colonial white cardstock.  I can use any CTMH stamps for titling and further embellishing.  From there it is up to my imagination.  I always have to keep in mind the difficulty level and ease of replicating it with minimal guidance as well as the adaptability of changing up picture sizes when I am putting retreat layouts together.  There are two other women on the team and the neat thing is we each have our own style thus allowing participants a variety of layouts for their albums over time.

TTFN,

No comments: