Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

T'was the Night Before Christmas...

.... and I am sharing some more cards that I made starting with the post title's name.





Supplies: cardstock (CTMH), patterned paper (K & Company), border punch (Fiskars), chipboard and jewels (Dollarama), and thread (Aurifil Mako'ne)



I started these by using up leftovers of the K & Company papers that I used in creating my Brrr card.





Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill & CTMH), patterned paper (K & Company), die cutter (My Favorite Things), circle punch (Creative Memories), emboss folder (Cuttlebug), baker's twine (Maya Road), VersaMark (Tsukinenko), Heat N STick (Stampin' Up), Glitter Liner (Viva), chipboard, snowflake, vellum, glitter, jewels, foam pop up squares (Dollarama), thread (Aurifil Mako'ne)



For this one, I used the die cut negative as my starting point.  I backed it with a piece of the embossed and glittered cardstock.  Some twine, vellum, and glitter glue and it was done.






Supplies: cardstock, pen and chalk (CTMH), patterned paper (K & Company), chipboard, fabric snowflake, and jewels (Dollarama), baker's twine (Maya Road), glitter liner (Viva), and thread (Aurifil Mako'ne)


This is one of my favs.  Clean and Simple but so pretty.  A little machine stitching and scallop punching with a corner rounder adds interest.  I matched up a circle die cut for the second layer of snowman , coloured and glittered it.






Supplies: cardstock and pen ( CTMH), patterned paper (K & Company), chipboard, vellum and jewels (Dollarama), emboss folder (Cuttlebug), snowflake (Silhouette), scalloped cutting blade (Fiskars), stickles (Ranger), and baker's twine (Maya Road)



This one got a little more complex.  I embossed a white core piece of cardstock and lightly sanded it and I Silhouette cut a large snowflake to back the chipboard sentiment.

Having fun getting my Christmas craft on.  This little elf is off to wrap some gifts and make some tags.

TTFN,


7 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous cards Cassandra!! Love the non-conventional colors! and love the stitching! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful Christmas!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute cards Cassandra! Love your mix of fun and colorful papers! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!

Missy Whidden said...

Oh my gosh! Your cards are amazing! They're all gorgeous!!

Denise Price said...

Great collection of cards--I love them all.

Happy (almost) New Year!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love them all, so beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Rachael Funnell said...

All 4 of these cards are TOTALLY DELIGHTFUL....

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love these cards - they are perfect!!! Happy New Year!!! :D