Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

Circles All Around


I was inspired by the Simon Says Stamp Monday Going Around in Circles challenge  that I made another card for the challenge. This one was made with foiled alcohol inked Yupo paper circles.





Not wanting to waste any of the awesome yellow, orange and blue coloured background that was left after fussy cutting out a stamped lifted design in the making of this card, I used a glue pen and added some gold foil accents.





Next, I used a variety of circle punches (3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1" sizes) to punch out circles. After arranging some of them on a 3 4/2" x 5 1/2" white card base, I adhered them at different level using glue, Glue Dots, and Foam to give them a variety of dimensions.





I die cut the Simon Says Stamp Script Thanks from Black Bazzill cardstock and adhered it to the card. Then, I stamped "a bunch" from a Winnie and Walter stamp set. To finish the card off, I doodled a double ring of faux stitches around three of the circles using a 05 Micron pen.



Thanks to Simon Says Stamp Monday Going Around in Circles challenge as it sparked some great ideas and I had circles of fun.

TTFN,


1 comment:

Christine Alexander said...

Now this one is totally cool, Love the CAS layout and the punch of colour :)