Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Creative Memories Design Team Finals

So today was the finalist deadline.  I have had such cloudy and/or rainy/sleety weather this week that my project photos were not so great but then today mother nature shined down in my area.  I had great natural light so a much better photo taking opportunity.  I ended up rephotographing everything to best display my work.

I have been scrapping up a storm with the products that were provided.  I love how this paper collection and embellishments practically scrapped themselves.  I had some great photos I hadn't scrapped yet that went perfectly with the line.  I made a batch of cards too. In total I made four layouts (2 single 12 x 12s and 2 double page 12 x 12s), 6 cards and one pillow box mini gift.  I am really pleased with all my projects and even if I do not make the team, I got some fabulous layouts and cards done.  I can't wait to show them off but I do not know when I can.  Now I am anxiously awaiting the DT announcement on the 29th.  Keepin' my fingers crossed!

TTFN!

No comments: