Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Watch out for Mama-razzi!

Today I am finally getting around to sharing my published layouts from October.   First up is a layout made with Bo Bunny's Mama-razzi collection. 


Supplies: patterned paper, die cut, cardstock stickers and strips, chipboard stickers (BoBunny), pen (Staedtler), foam number (Dollarama), ink (StazOn)
It was the perfect paper and embellishments for this photo of my daughter.

Techniques: fussy cut subtitle comment from patterned paper, cut circle border strip in half to look like lace loops above scallop strip, layered chipboard elements

I had already pre-printed the photo in a 5x7 size and it was sitting in my "to-be scrapped" photo box.  The good thing I find about having pre-printed and sized photos already on hand is that when inspiration strikes, I am able to take advantage of it without delay.  This layout appeared in the October Scrap Street Magazine edition in an article entitled "Scrapping Big" about large photo use by Nicole Martel.

Next is an oldie but a goodie.  It is a layout that I originally made for Simple Scrapbook Magazine's "So You Think You Can Stamp?" Contest in 2008.


For a full tutorial on how to make this layout, including the cool transparency technique I came up with for the Spellbound title, check out my article in Scrapbooking.com Magazine.

TTFN!

No comments: