Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

It's Official! LGS News

Well it is officially posted on the Let's Get Sketchy site so now I can share my happy scrappy news. I am a new DT member for Let's Get Sketchy!



As some of you might know, I have joined in many a challenge over the years there. I do love a good sketch at times as a starting point to challenge me in a way that I would not have for a layout. I am excited to be able to share my creations both there and here on my blog. I am looking forward to working with this international team of talented ladies!

Be sure to check out the blog each day until the end of the month for each new DT member reveal.

TTFN,


3 comments:

Carole Dion said...

Congratulations on your new DT nomination Cassandra !!

Ellie Knol said...

Congrats Cassandra, and ENJOY!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Big congratulations!!