Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Art Journaling with Soul Journey - Inspired by Vicki


I have another art journal page today that I made with inspiration from Soul Journey 2018. If you are interested, you can find the art journaling group on Facebook and it is an extension of Art and Soul Studio. The year long event has an amazing line up of exceptional mixed media artists.




This page was inspired by Vicki BoutinI started journaling in my 9" x 12" Strathmore 400 series Mixed Media Visual Journal using Vicki's script stencil and light green art crayon. Then, I used the two greens and the blue-green with the solid circle stamps to stamp my design. Next I used the burst stamp and rings with Cloudy Sky StazOn. I added some dots and line doodles before stenciling with the awesome Gold Glaze CreativFX. I watered some down and added some splatters. While that was drying, I coloured the watercolour stick butterflies and title. Once I added them to the page, I called it done.




Supplies: 400 Series Mixed Media Journal (Strathmore), Vicki Boutin Cool Art Crayons, circle stamps, stencils, watercolour stickers and CreativeFX Gold Glaze (American Crafts), Cloudy Sky StazOn (Tsukineko)


You can check out Vicki's video here and be inspired to create your own take on it.


TTFN,


No comments: