Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Nook U - Typography 201

Up next over at The Nook U is Becky's class on Typography.  I love fonts and the look of text design. I have tons of computer fonts and stamps not to mention my growing stash of sticker alphabets.  I am thrilled that Becky used my Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy layout as an example. Check out Becky's blog as besides being super sweet and the message board cheerleader, she is quite hot and on a roll right now having recently made the American Crafts, BoBunny, and Jillibean Soup DTs.

So here is my take on the assignment:



The full list of supplies can be found here.  The journalling reads: With the tween years comes such sassiness. You decided to give some 'tude. At least this time it was comical. July 2010

TTFN!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Cassandra! Your blog looks great! love that LO for class too! ;)

LG said...

Great color choices here!