Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Yippee!

Today I got a happy email!  I love when they are scrappy in nature and say "Congratulations!!"  A card that I had submitted to ScrapStreet.com magazine's November call got accepted for publication.  It is a fun card that I made for my sister-in-law's 40th birthday from My Scrapbook Nook's awesome March kit featuring Pink Paislee's Bayberry Cottage collection.  Now I have a dilemma, but a great one to have... I need an 'Out for Publication" badge. (**scroll down for updated with photo after publication)

So since I can't share that card until after it is published,  I will share some other scrappy goodness that I made over the Labour Day weekend.


I started this layout ages ago, left it, went back to it during the summer only to have a runaway sewing machine mishap, got the machine repaired and finally got it finished. Whew! All that for a playing around with sewing and distressing paper edges layout.  It is pretty simple because the pictures are really busy and I wanted them to be the focus.  I got to scrap some older photos and use up some of my stash.  Everything is CTMH except the title lettering which is BasicGrey chipboard letters and American Craft's Thickers fabric letters. A full list of supplies can be found here.

** updated post publication with card photo




TTFN!

No comments: