Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Get Picky GDT Sketch #15

I was totally inspired by this Get Picky sketch #15.  In fact I could have scrapped two very different layouts with completely different sets of photos.  Now that is what I call inspiration!

Supplies: patterned papers, cardstock stickers, cardstock letter stickers (Echo Park), cardstock (Bazzill), ink (CTMH), butterfly punches (Fiskars and Martha Stewart), wht pen (Signo), blk pen (Creative Memories), sketch (Get Picky), jewels and staples (miscellaneous)

In the end I decided to use the Echo Park Times and Seasons collection that came in the November kit from the Nook.  The rich colours enhanced these precious  photos of my daughter and a family friend.  I love how it all came together... the photos, the product and the sketch! 

As you can see, my take sticks pretty closely to the original sketch.



The prize for this challenge is a store voucher for the online store Scrap Friends.  You have until December 28th (Australian eastern daylight savings time) to enter.  Be sure to see some more gorgeous takes and spectacular scrappy eye candy from the DT on the Get Picky Challenge blog.

I am liking this layout so much, that I am thinking, that it is top ten worthy for 2011.  It is hard to believe it is almost that time of year to pick my top favs. LOL!

TTFN,

2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Beautiful rendition of the sketch! Love the papers you used and I love the Get Picky sketches... need to remember to check in there more often.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anita Scroggins said...

I love your take on the sketch - the papers are fabby!!