Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Thanks


Hello Crafty Friends! I wanted to quickly share the card that I posted on Instagram as I take part in Kathy Raccosin's the Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge, World Watercolour Month and Simon Says Stamp IG July Watercolour Challenge.





Isn't the Emma Background stamp gorgeous?! Here, I first watercoloured a Canson XL 7" x 7" panel approximating select areas of the Emma design with Mijello Mission Gold watercolours in Yellow Green, Viridian, and Peacock Blue. Once dry, I heat embossed stamped the Emma Background and fussy cut it out before applying it to a 6 x 6" white card base. Then, I die cut the Big Thanks several times and layered the Thanks sentiment starting with a vellum base and 3 layers of white cardstock to give it dimension. Lastly, I added some jewels at patterned points of the Emma design. Love how this card turned out!


TTFN,


1 comment:

Christine Alexander said...

Cassandra, beautiful background. I love the colours and the way you fussy cut around the image :)